[mapguide-users] Please help! Has anybody used King.Oracle inreal conditions?

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Wed Oct 15 06:08:05 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am looking into King.Oracle provider right now.
I thought we will do it at start of this week but I forgot that my
colleague Simon, who worked on latest versions of provider, will be one
more week in S. Africa.
We haven't worked with a MG 2.1, yet.

I am running now MG 2.1 with King.Oracle and I will try to get some
answers soon.

Haris