[mapguide-users] Maestro: can't find the table containing the geometry field with SQLServerSpatial

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Oct 15 08:17:12 EDT 2008

Ok. That at least traces the problem away from Maestro.
The problem is now, determining if it is in MapGuide or FDO.
You can access the MSSql server without MapGuide, by using the FDO toolbox:
http://code.google.com/p/fdotoolbox/

If you cannot see the schema's there, I recomend that you create a
ticket on the FDO trac.
Otherwise, you should create a ticket on the MapGuide trac.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S