[mapguide-users] Generate map tiles from Oracle data

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Oct 15 12:43:35 EDT 2008

All you should need to do is create a new empty map in MapGuide.  In
this map, create a Base Layer Group and add all of your existing layers
to this group. Then you can use Zac's tool which will recursively visit
every tile on this new map and populate your tile cache.

It may be that I am missing something vital from your initial
requirements :)

Jason