[mapguide-users] Generate map tiles from Oracle data

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Oct 15 14:44:11 EDT 2008

You are welcome.

Did you try base layers?

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of gingerbbm
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:45 AM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] Generate map tiles from Oracle data

I'm amazed that I've been goofing around with MapGuide for months and yet
I've only just discovered Base Layers. Thank you all so much for continuing
to say "use base layers". I just tried it and the tiling is great, even on
our crummy development box.

I've got a few more things to try... but thanks again. It's been most
revelatory :)