[mapguide-users] MapGuide Oracle FDO provider: Autodesk vs.King.Oracle

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 16 12:38:22 EDT 2008

I don't have MGE 2009, so can't verify this, and I can't comment on the
legality, but it should be as simple as:

- Ensuring that the appropriate Oracle client libraries are on the
server
- Copying the Autodesk Oracle provider DLLs (there should be at least
three of them) into MapGuide's Server/Bin/Fdo/ directory.
- Adding the appropriate FetureProvider snippet to your providers.xml
file

Jason