SPAM-LOW: Re: [mapguide-users] Oracle XE with ODBC?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Oct 17 13:19:46 EDT 2008

Hi Gordon,
Would it be possible for you to manually build the data resource XML with
the necessary table name, lat and lon fields, etc. and then upload it via
the mapagent?  It looks like this information is stored in the config
document which could be downloaded, modified and uploaded.

Doing this would probably be a work-around for the enumeration problem in
Studio.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
www.SpatialGIS.com