[mapguide-users] Mapguide Installation

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Oct 20 05:28:30 EDT 2008

No license required, it's open source :).

You can find "Getting Started with MapGuide" and the "MapGuide
Developers Guide" here:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/2.0/documentation.html

You should use the newer 2.0.2, as 2.0.1 has a bug with FireFox 3:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download/releases/2.0.2

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S