[mapguide-users] RE: MapGuide Open Source Web Studio

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 12:24:33 EDT 2008

Have you reported the crash with Maestro? http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/

You can always use the api to write your own code to upload files into
the repository

There is a free trial version of mapguide studio available which is
relatively cheap,
especially given the what you can achieve using it authoring. ArcSDE isn't
exactly cheap either :) plus you are supporting Autodesk who fund most
(if not all)
of the development of MapGuide.