[mapguide-users] Mapguide Installation

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 06:06:50 EDT 2008

the windows installation is thankfully pretty darm easy. The are two
installers and you
really only have to decide whether to use the bundled apache or IIS and which
development language, PHP, .NET or JAVA (or all of them)

If your not sure which one you want, i'd suggest start with PHP & the
bundled configuration

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 9:01 PM, padmini godavarthi
<godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Im New to the MapGuide Open source 2.0
> I didnt get the Complete installation Procedure for Mapguide for Windows
> I followed the below Link,
>
>    http://mapguide.osgeo.org/2.0/documentation.html
>
> but i didnt get exact Procedure for Installation
> If  anybody is aware with this Plz Help me by telling the Installation steps
> one by one
>

> Thanks,
> Padmini.

Zac Spitzer -