[mapguide-users] ArcSDE support

Tim Eisler Tim.Eisler at ci.dublin.ca.us
Tue Oct 21 18:14:09 EDT 2008

I've had the same performance problems with MGE 2008 and MGE 2009 hitting
against a SDE 9.1 or 9.2 server. It's really slow! It works fast in MGE 2007
against a SDE 9.1 server. What happened to the FDO since then? The only
glimmer of hope is that MGOS 2.0.2 seems to be working better and drawing
maps at nearly acceptable speeds. So will there be a patch for MGE 2009?
Otherwise I'm wondering why I paid maintenance for 2 years for something I
haven't been able to use. My public site is still on MGE 2007 until this
issue is resolved or I switch to something else.

-Tim Eisler
City of Dublin