[mapguide-users] Shapefile Features Not Rendering

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Oct 22 11:39:06 EDT 2008

Hi Aaron,

Your first issue may be due to a defect in the AGG renderer that does
not display some features at small scales.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/632

Try switching the renderer to GD in your serverconfig.ini file and
restarting the MapGuide service to see if that's the case.

Can't offer any guidance on the second issue... what kind of difficulty
are you having?  Is MapGuide's collision detection hiding some of the
annotation?

Jason