[mapguide-users] Edit polygon

A H hizperion at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 22:02:35 EDT 2008

this has been asked several times before, but i haven't found a viable
solution. is there any codes or plug-in out there that can at least allow
user to add new vertex to a polygon and move around a drawn polygon in
Mapguide web layout? (like in the OpenLayers sample)

or can i use the OpenLayers API to load/save Mapguide features? i never used
OpenLayers in my application, so i'll appreciate if anyone could show me an
example to do so.

currently i'm using MGOS 1.2 (now upgrading to 2.0 but still under
development) in ASP.NET. the application is using the WebLayout in AJAX and
allow user to draw or delete polygon and save it to spatial database. so now
they have problem that they can only draw the polygon at only a certain zoom
level.

i don't plan to use the Fusion application yet because the project is urgent
and we don't have time to try this.

thank you in advance.