[mapguide-users] google maps as base layer

ed57gmc-bus at yahoo.com ed57gmc-bus at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 12:19:56 EDT 2008

Yes, that's one of the "bits" I found, but still, not the exact steps to get it into mg. Keneth mentioned Maestro uses OL, but not how. I just haven't had the time lately to figure out those steps. When I do, I'll post them.

For now, I just thought it interesting to note the differences between the services. There may be others on the programming side, but for me, the content is a big item. The other reason, I'm trying to do this in mg and not their api, is the lack of navigation using their controls. e.g. zoom previous and zoom window. I also, will want to save the user's last view between sessions. This seems to be easer in mg/ol.

Ed Jobe