[mapguide-users] convert shp2sql2008

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Fri Oct 24 11:53:29 EDT 2008

Hi All,
I have tried to convert shp to sql server 2008, but without success.

I am using SL-King's FDO2FDO 0.7.5 version.

I have copied the dll "SQLServerSpatialProvider.dll" and
"SQLServerSpatialOverrides.dll" 3.3.0.0 version to the directory of the
fdo2fdo and I have modified the providers.xml, but the FDO2FDO, doesn't
recognize it, since I couldn't create the FDO connection for the sql2008.

I have mssql server 2008 (pre_release 10.0.1442.32)

Any help will be well appreciated

-----
Rodolfo Moreno
CivilEng