[mapguide-users] Can anybody help with iframes?

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Wed Oct 29 10:27:16 EDT 2008

As you've noticed, using height="100%" doesn't make the iframe fill the browser window height. You can either change it to a sensible size in pixels, if that works for your particular use case, or you can write some javascript to resize the frame. I found a posting on how to do this here:

http://brondsema.net/blog/index.php/2007/06/06/100_height_iframe

Chris.