[mapguide-users] Activate Hyperlink by double click

jamesdudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 07:58:20 EDT 2008

Thomas Grosser wrote:

> Dear list members,
> I´ve searched a lot but i didn´t found a the right solution: is it
> possible to activate a hyperlink in MGOS 2 without using CTRL + klick ?
> For example to activate it by double click ?

I have found a solution that works in IE 7 that i thought i would share:
(i am using mg2 with .net environment)

In the ajaxmappane.templ file (in
\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\viewerfiles) at about line
338 there is a function called "ExecuteHyperlink(url)". All i did was to
call this from the onDblClick(e) function at about line 749, as follows:

function OnDblClick(e)
{
    // Override this method in an external script to implement
    // your own double-click handler.
    // e.g. mapFrame.OnDblClick = MyOnDblClick
    // where MyOnDblClick() is a function in your script.
ExecuteHyperlink(hlData.url);
}

Hope this helps somebody

-----
Straightforward solutions to take care of your business
http://www.software-matters.co.uk Software Matters