[mapguide-users] Google Earth Imagery and MapGuide

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 09:20:12 EDT 2008

Fusion might be able to use the newer openlayers but the reason we
bundle a specific version with Fusion is that sometimes we have
specific modifications to OpenLayers that are not yet in a release
version.  The next version of Fusion to be bundled with MapGuide 2.1
will have OpenLayers 2.7 plus some minor changes that weren't included
in OpenLayers 2.7 but will be in 2.8

Cheers

Paul