[mapguide-users] selectAggregate error

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 30 11:16:25 EDT 2008

If you have a reproducible issue, I would strongly encourage you to file
a ticket against it:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/SubmitTicket

Please ensure that you provide enough information and data for the
developers to _easily_ reproduce the problem.  Preferably an MGP that
contains all of the data and data/layer/map definitions they will
require, along with external data in something like an Access database
and the name of the ODBC connection being used.  If the problem requires
a lot of work to reproduce, it is less likely to receive attention.

Jason