[mapguide-users] RE: two requests

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Fri Oct 31 18:15:47 EDT 2008

I was concerned that any code in the Web Layout that gets served to the client may have been cached, but that appears not to be the issue. The two requests was originally an issue in IE6 because IE doesn't handle the transparency in the PNG image so it would fail and then send a second request to resolve the problem.

You can also just look at the Access.log for MapGuide and you will either see 1 or 2 RenderDynamicOverlay requests if I am not mistaken.

Dave