[mapguide-users] Problem With Preview Pane in Web Studio

Naumce Lazarevski nume at mt.net.mk
Tue Sep 2 06:02:19 EDT 2008

Hello All,

I was working with MGOS 1.2 and it was fine.
After migrating server and WebServer Extensions to 2.0.1 I have problem with
Preview Panel in Web Studio.

When I want to display data for Layers or Maps, I receive following error:

Resource was not found:
Session:a2f9c60e-ffff-ffff-8001-0003ffe504e0_en_7F0000010AFC0AFB0AFA//CityLimits_Preview.WebLayout
Resource was not found:
Session:a2f9c60e-ffff-ffff-8001-0003ffe504e0_en_7F0000010AFC0AFB0AFA//CityLimits_Preview.WebLayout
Exception occurred in method MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument at line
476 in file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_27.16\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp

Layouts are displayed correctly, and sample applications are working fine.

I suspect in write privileges for the IUSR, but I can not find out where the
session is writing the session data.

Please help, because I can't setup my application to the new server.

Thanks for all other posts.

Naumce Lazarevski