[mapguide-users] Google Chrome

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Tue Sep 2 20:26:53 EDT 2008

Yeah, I checked it out and I was impressed by some of the new features.
I browsed to my MGOS 2.0.1 site, and it worked fine, then over to my
MGOS 1.2 site which didn't work.  When I went back to my 2.0.1 site, it
didn't work either.  ?????

I noticed that Internet Explorer 8 is out in beta too, I was quite
amazed with it as well.

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Kori
Maleski
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 5:21 PM
To: MapGuide Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Google Chrome

My Google/MapGuide application works, but there are issues with custom
tooltip mouseover effects.

If only there was FireBug for Chrome...

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 5:00 PM, Andy Morsell <amorsell at spatialgis.com>
wrote:

Chrome looks pretty cool so far.  But, it's not working with any MGOS
1.2
sites.  It seems to work fine with MGOS 2.0 standard and flexible
layouts,
though.  And, ironically, it does not work with a Google Maps mashup of
mine
that works on IE and Firefox.....

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.