[mapguide-users] IIS error

Francisco J Rojas D francisco.rojas at dasoft.com.mx
Thu Sep 4 12:15:01 EDT 2008

The error not only happen on Windows Version 6.0 (Vista/Server 2008) running
IIS 7.0 , it also happens with Windows 2003 Server R2 32 Bits running IIS
6.0 , so may be the development team could help us.

This happens even with MapGuide Enterprise 2009, not only with MGOS 2.x

Regards

Francisco Javier Rojas Duran