[mapguide-users] mgstudio 2009 Installation problem on vista

Darrin Maidlow dmaidlow at landorgis.com
Sat Sep 6 01:55:55 EDT 2008

Hi Rodolfo,

Is your Vista machine running the 64 bit version of Vista?  If so, you
cannot install Studio on that machine.  I tried changing the .ini file
similar to what can be done with AutoCAD Map and Studio will install - but
it crashes as soon as you run it.  I've had to resort to a virtual machine
running a 32 bit OS.

darrin