[mapguide-users] poestgres connection

andreas mutota amutota2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 07:50:23 EDT 2008

Hi there, I am trying to connect mapguide to postgres database. I have moved PostGISMessage.dll,PostGISOverrides.dll and PostGISProvider.dll to
 C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Bin\FDO. Also have added
 <FeatureProvider>
    <Name>OSGeo.PostGIS.3.2</Name>
    <DisplayName>OSGeo FDO Provider for PostGIS</DisplayName>
    <Description>FDO Provider for PostGIS</Description>
    <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
    <Version>3.2.0.0</Version>
    <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.2.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
    <LibraryPath>C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\PostGISProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>

to privider.xml still I can  not get access to fill in property values for connection to the db.

Anyone has an idea of what I can do , please help.

Best regards and many thanks in advance.

Andreas mutota.