[mapguide-users] Making MapGuide JSP to work with IIS (the missing link -- almost there!)

inspiron2 vistav20 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 07:44:10 EDT 2008

OK, guys, I figured it all out. It works!

Here is what was wrong:

Had to add "/mapguide/mapviewerjava/*=worker1" to uriworker file. I could
only figure it out after tracing through the source samples.

If anyone's interested, following is what is required to be in the uriworker
file to make Java samples work in IIS:

/mapguide/javaviewersample/*=worker1
/mapguide/javasamples/*=worker1
/mapguide/mapviewerajax/*=worker1
/mapguide/mapviewerjava/*=worker1

One other observation: if you download Tomcat from Apache website,
isapi_redirect.dll just doesn't work in that (IIS 6). Had to install Tomcat
as part of MapGuide install, and isapi_redirect.dll had no problem working
with Tomcat shipped as part of MapGuide.

ciao