[mapguide-users] Points not in correct place??

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Sep 16 05:42:02 EDT 2008

I have seen something that happend in MGOS 2.0, where the center of the
symbols were not being correctly used.
Instead of placing the center of the symbol at the point, the lower left
corner of the symbol is placed at the point.
I have not experimented further, or found a fix (and maybe something
else is wrong in my case).

You may also experience rounding problems, if you datasource has another
coordinate system than the map.
You can try to put up a "Coordinate System Override" on the
FeatureSource of the points, and make sure that it is excatly
the same as on the other layers.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S