[mapguide-users] Help with setting default map action

Dragan Podvezanec dragan.podvezanec at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 05:30:38 EDT 2008

Hi all.

I'm trying to set default action in ajax viewer to be PAN instead of SELECT.

So, I did in web layout URL for home task in task pane pan.php , and pan.php
looks like:

<head>
<script language="javascript">
		function OnPageLoad()
		{
		parent.parent.mapFrame.ExecuteMapAction(4);
		}
	</script>

</head>

I tried also other actions, but anyway, I get error:

parent.parent.mapFrame.ExecuteMapAction is not a function

So, what is wrong with this, and is there any other way to set default
viewer action to PAN ?