[mapguide-users] Still tortured by lack of coordinate systems- on windows this time

Jackie C. Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 10:25:45 EDT 2008

Here's the settings of my vanilla MGOS 2.0.2 installation.

categories.txt is in:

- C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\bin
- C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\nad

coordinate system dictionaries are in:

- C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\nad
- C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\nad

Registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MapGuideOpenSource\CoordSys]

- PROJ_LIB = C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\nad

Environment variables (system)

- PROJ_LIB = C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\nad
- GDAL_DATA = C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\data

Is your configuration any different from this?

- Jackie

-----
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jackieng