[mapguide-users] Problem with the example

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:31:00 EDT 2008

Here is one geared towards the ASP viewer. The concept is similar to
PHP. You need to allow PHP/ASP within IIS to run which is done using
the IIS Manager. If you use PHP (which is used either way for the
MapAdmin) the PhpInfo page will help you get to the bottom if it is
working at all.

http://www.webrade.com/blogs/darrin/2008/05/01/ManuallyConfigureMapguide2009WebTierOnVistaX64IIS7.aspx