[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 2.0.2 released

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Sep 23 14:57:38 EDT 2008

Yes, that would be great.

I volunteered to take the lead on this one a couple PSC meetings ago,
and am still enthusiastic but haven't been able to free up the cycles
yet.  Once I get some bare-bones stuff put together, maybe I'll put in a
request for SVN access so that others can collaborate.

I had a look at the Cygwin installer for OSGeo4W, but those .cc files
scare me :)  I do have some concerns about versions.  FDO and MapGuide
are pretty conservative with versions of external packages such as
PROJ.4, GDAL, Apache, etc.  I'm wondering if these version
incompatibilities are going to rear their ugly heads during integration
with OSGeo4W.

Jason