[mapguide-users] Watermarking a Map

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Wed Sep 24 12:26:13 EDT 2008

Yes, sorry, I should've probably put a disclaimer on the solution I posted
up. I arrived at this solution for the project I'm currently working on
which has an extremely simple interface: it's just the map and the scale
slider. So I hadn't tried it with more elements of the Ajax viewer.

Still, it shouldn't be too difficult to tweak/improve. (And I recommend
Firebug to help drill down into the HTML in order to find the right place to
insert the watermark DIV.)

Cheers
Stuart