[mapguide-users] MGOS2.0.2 bundled installation won't support php on IIS6

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:12:03 EDT 2008

This is a loaded question. MapAgent and MapAdmin are completely
separate. In Windows environmental variables make sure the PHP path is
first for the variable named PATH. Also, create a txt file name it
phpinfo.php, add the phpinfo code and run from browser. Place this
file in your mapguide www folder so it is web shared. If it runs then
you know PHP is working. Note the config INI path and make sure it is
using the INI from the mapguide os php folder.

In IIS isapi_MapAgent.dll is for .fcgi files make sure you allow this
extension in IIS or allow all for ease of development.
In IIS php5isapi.dll is for .php files make sure you allow this
extension in IIS or allow all for ease of development. Some times
using the php-cgi.exe can fix problems but is more resource intense.

Code for phpinfo.php Page:
<?php
     phpinfo();
?>

If you want to skip all this just install bundled with Apache on some
other port like 8008 and move on.

Regards,
The Rock