[mapguide-users] MGOS2.0.2 bundled installation won't support php on IIS6

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Sep 25 13:35:49 EDT 2008

I've seen a very similar issue.  I did some training with MapGuide
Enterprise 2009 for a client a couple of weeks ago and we had this same
problem on 3 out of 10 computers.  Believe it or not, uninstalling the web
extensions and reinstalling them fixed the problem.  It looks like some
setting or configuration parameter does not always "stick" or get set
properly by the installer.  So, give that a try.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
www.SpatialGIS.com