[mapguide-users] MGOS2.0.2 bundled installation won't support php on IIS6

JeffJensen jefferyjjensen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 17:13:13 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm unable to connect to the Site Administrator when using a new installed
MapGuide Open Source 2.0.2. I'm getting the "Cannot establish connection."
error message.

I followed the suggestions from Crispin and Jason (see my notes at
http://faculty.unlv.edu/jensen/html/MapGuide/)

Any other ideas?

Thanks for the help,

Jeff Jensen