[mapguide-users] Autozoom and mark

Ran Mahiru rmahiru_jane5 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 05:48:31 EDT 2009

Hi all, new to Mapguide Enterprise and a former Mapgudie 6.5 user...

I've managed to get the ajaxviewer to load a map at a preset center and zoom by changing the user session's weblayout before display but now I'm trying to add a feature source from a template and add a feature before display as well (to create a temporary marker). Is this even possible?

I've managed to succesfully create a marker feature source and layer definition for the session, I think but am at a loss as to how to proceed.

Help? ^^;;