[mapguide-users] Problem loading raster (TIF) files

psciga scigalla at battefeld.com
Tue Apr 21 09:44:21 EDT 2009

Thanks for your suggestion. I have replaced both DLL's but the result is the
same.

By the way, when I was reading tons of postings about raster problems, I
think most of users describing touble with lots of files or large files.
This was the reason, that I begun only with 4 small files. So I can't escape
the feeling that somthing could be wrong with my files. Otherwise I have
converted the TIFF's into GIF, BMP, JPG but the results are identical.

It's completely strange for me.

Regards - Peter