[mapguide-users] what does maestro version is need for MGOS 2.1?

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Wed Apr 29 13:02:16 EDT 2009

Thanks Kenneth. It seems that the problem is in the mapguide server because
when I wanted to set a new resource using the mapagent
(http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html) I got the same error.

However the GET functions whether are working well. For example
SETRESOURCE is not working
GETRESOURCECONTENT is working properly

please, could give me some clue about it.

Regards,

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:

> Any version should work, newest is prefered.
>
> There is a new version of the LayerDefinition which is not yet supported,
> but unless you manage to make one of those, everything else should work
> fine.
>
> I just tested on MGE 2010, which should be close to 2.1, and everything
> works fine there.
>
> Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S
>

> Rodolfo Moreno skrev:
>> Hi All,
>> I have installed the MGOS 2.1 (unreleased) in my test enviroment (a
>> virtual
>> machine with win 2003 SP2 + IIS6).
>> The installer comes with the maestro 1.0.9.2926 version. Then I accessed
>> mapguide server using this maestro versiona and I could see the sheybogan
>> sample that I had loaded previously through the mapguide admin. As soon I
>> wanted to create or edit dataconnection, layerdefinition or
>> mapdefinition,
>> "the visual studio just in time debugger" is raised and next an error
>> message "an error occured while saving. the underlying connection was
>> closed. un expected error occurred on a receive".
>> I have reviewed the mapguide server log error and I have found anything.
>> Which is the suitable maestro version in order to access to MGOS 2.1?
>>
>> Another thing I could display the sheyboygan sample data using the BASIC
>> LAYOUT, however I could not display it with FLEXIBLE LAYOUT. for the
>> flexible layout case the browser shows the layout with empty
>> widgets(without
>> map). the map widget is waiting the response from the server all the
>> time.
>>
>> Regards,
>> RODOLFO
>>
>> -----