[mapguide-users] Regarding Shape file

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Aug 3 08:21:33 EDT 2009

The newer version of Maestro will upload these for you.
If you just point to the file, the other files will be in the folder
already, which is why it works.

I can assure you that having just the SHP file will not work.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapefile

See the overview:
While the term "shapefile" is quite common, a "shapefile" is actually a
set of several files.
Three individual files are normally mandatory to store the core data
that comprises a shapefile.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S