[mapguide-users] Change order of fields displayed in properties pane?

Jo Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri Aug 14 04:58:46 EDT 2009

It does? Which version? I am currently using the stable version, which is
playing hell with the properties- if I change the display name (and save) it
sets it back on reload, and none of my changes seem to persist to the
viewer. Come to think of it, I'm using a joined layer. Is this likely to be
compounding the issue?

Thanks

Jo