[mapguide-users] Next beta release date?

Ed Jobe ed57gmc-bus at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 23:41:36 EDT 2009

After starting, I got an MgNotImplementedException. I can't remember exactly
when that was. I think it was when I started site admin. It seemed to work,
so I ignored it. Now, in Maestro, if I run a check, every object returns an
error like this:

Error - OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.FeatureSource: Failed to read identity
properties: The remote server returned an error: (559)
MgNotImplementedException.: Not implemented.

Some of the features of the templates don't work. On data sources, Maestro
is unable to read identity properties.