[mapguide-users] MG Security question

Homan, Thomas thoman at co.gila.az.us
Wed Aug 26 13:23:26 EDT 2009

Hello,

Does there happen to be a doc/wiki relating to security on MGOS?

I'm hoping to find something that details the obvious security holes
like where the 'serveradminhelper.(php/aspx/jsp) is called from
mapagent/index.html ---> Server Admin and allows someone to take the MG
server offline without having to enter any credentials. By default
install that tidbit is exposed to the public for their entertainment.

I'd like to know any of the other suprises that I don't yet know about
as well.

Thanks in advance

Tom