[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.1 - One(1) good Two(2) bad

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Sat Dec 5 14:13:07 EST 2009

Yes, I did all of the install steps, checked it all twice, called in the
elves and Santa himself to check again.

Thank you for your comments Jason. I had thought I had lost my mind
completly.
My sids come up in Maestro with a "Default" coordinate system. NOT true.
They are state plane NAD83(HARN). Maestro also explains that the extents are
screwed up. NOT true. I don't mean to be picking on Maestro here, it is not
his fault, but when he attempts to render the image directly from his layer
editor he tries to do it in METERS and it should be FEET and the extents of
the map are 1MM through -1MM another NOT true. Sorry, we just do not allow
those negatives here in Florida. :-) MGOS 2.0.2 does just fine with the same
files. Just to finish off the next thought, our LizardTech expert using
LizardTech software created these sids.

Just before I left work yesterday I updated the 2.1 XML for these layers
from 2.0.2 but did not have the interactive mgserver set up to output. I
will try this later today if the rain stops.

I will keep after it.
r,
dennis