[mapguide-users] changing position of task bar

Jo Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Dec 14 09:53:59 EST 2009

Dear all,

I would like to change the position of the task bar in the ajax viewer for
MGOS 2.1. I have seen the posts about changing it to the left-hand side, and
have implemented that, but ideally I want to ditch the properties pane and
integrate the task pane (with a custom properties task included) below the
legend. When I look in the developer's guide at the layout of the frames
within the ajax viewer, it doesn't look like this is going to be possible,
as both the legend and the properties panes are integrated within the main
mapframe.

Is there a way to do what I want, by changing the order of frames within the
various templates, or am I wasting my time? For a number of regions, the
client wants the ajax viewer rather than fusion.

Thanks

Jo