[mapguide-users] Integration with Google Earth

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Tue Feb 3 12:36:44 EST 2009

Hi,
If you save that file -mapagent.fcgi in fact you will save the output of
this module, i.e. the requested kml/kmz file. However it might be
windowed this kml file - it will contain part of the layer and will try
to open it dynamically when you move around in Google Earth, but this
will for sure contain the kml file.
The simplest perhaps will be to send me these files. You can zip and
send to my e-mail - I will use ArcMap to convert - it takes a couple of
minutes.Please add some info about coordinate system. ArcMap is an ESRI
product, and is not free. AT ALL!

Stefan Dalakov