[mapguide-users] Connecting to WMS

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Feb 5 02:41:32 EST 2009

Since a WMS layer is a raster layer, MapGuide requires that the
Coordinate System of the layer is EXACTLY the same as for the map.

This means that the Coordinate System Override on the layer must match
the map's Coordinate System exactly.

To see if there are any errors reported, look in the error log:
C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Logs\Error.log

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S