[mapguide-users] Can I use MGSERVER2008 in both Apache and IISon same machine?

nelyass.heglig at gnpoc.com nelyass.heglig at gnpoc.com
Fri Feb 6 23:24:39 EST 2009

Dear,
The MapGuide Server has nothing to do with which programming API you
use.
The web extensions is the one which determine your web server (iis,
apache) and programming api (.net, php or java).
So, uninstall the web extensions and reinstall it with .net environment.

There is another way with which you can let both php and .net work
together by creating two websites in the iis and configure each for its
programming api, but this is not supported.

I hope this will help you

Nadir Elyass