[mapguide-users] Fusion javascript (phpviewersample)

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Feb 11 20:23:22 EST 2009

I should mention that Fusion 2.0 has the potential to halve (or better)
the number and size of requests that your server has to handle, AND
improve perceived performance.  It does this by using things like CSS
Sprites, moving to MapGuide's JSON content type responses, reducing the
size of some third-party libraries, modifying the way that selection is
handled, and other neat tricks.  I'm looking forward to Fusion 2.0 a
lot.

Jason