[mapguide-users] FDO 3.4.0 Beta 1 - SQL 2008 - empty schema

miansi AndreiSinelnikov at SierraSystems.com
Fri Feb 13 12:22:32 EST 2009

I am trying to use FDO 3.4.0 Beta 1.

I have MGOS 2.0.2, I downloaded Windows SDK for FDO 3.4.0 Beta 1. and copied
everything from
directory into
C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Bin\FDO

I am using MapGuide Maestro v1.0.9.37733 and MapGuide Studio 2008

After replacing FDO I was able to create dataconnection to SQL 2008, but
then I tried to create layer using this data connection I noticed that
schema dropdown is empty:

No errors in C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Logs

Do I have to update schemas or do something else to make it working?

Thank you