[mapguide-users] FDO 3.4.0 Beta 1 - SQL 2008 - empty schema

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat Feb 14 06:26:16 EST 2009

On this page:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html

Click "Feature", then "DescribeSchema".
Fill out the "ResourceID" field with the path of your FeatureSource,
then click "Submit".

If the result gives no schemas, you have some trouble with the provider.
If there are schemas in the xml, you have found a Maestro bug.
If so, please create a trac ticket, and attach the xml to the ticket.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S