[mapguide-users] Regarding How to set the Initial Map View

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Feb 18 09:22:46 EST 2009

The "GetSpatialExtent" method is new, so you have to use the
MaestroAPI.dll from
thre preview binaries or grab them from the folder where you installede
Maestro.

The SpatialContext is likely to contain wrong information (eg, just
extent of the entire coordinate system).

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S